- Quality 1 Mandara Oil terminal has been approved by OGRA & is ready for operations.
- We have successfully signed White Oil Pipeline Throughput Agreement with Pak Arab Pipeline Company Limited (PAPCO) to move HSD from South to up country
- Agreement done with Al-Rahim Trading Co.(Pvt) Ltd. for oil storage facility at Karachi for storing imported fuel.
- Quality 1 Petroleum is also importing product to fullfill the demand at its retail outlets.
- Quality 1 petroleum entered into Hospitality agreement with Total Parco Marketing Limited (formerly Chevron Pakistan Limited).
- 30 retail outlets operational with sales in full swing.
- Over 400 Retail outlets in process of commissioning in Punjab & KPK region.
- Sahiwal Terminal fully Completed & ready for operations.
- DCO-NOC of Mandara terminal has been issued.
- Construction approval for Mandara terminal has been issued from Ministry of Industries & Production, Explosive Department.
- Construction of Mandara Terminal is complete.
- Construction of Daulat Pur, Sindh Terminal will start soon.
Pakistan meets its more than 80 % POL demand through import, therefore the prices of petroleum products in Pakistan are driven by the fluctuation in the prices in the International Market which are determined by the Demand Supply Balance by the large fuel consuming economies. Any increase in the prices adversely affects Pakistan’s balance of payment and energy scene in terms of inflation and dampens demand of petroleum products in the country.
CNG and LNG are both natural gas but in different forms. Gas in LNG form is easy to import. Once the natural gas is imported in the liquid form it is transformed into ordinary natural gas to be piped through pipelines. There is a deficit of natural gas in Pakistan and the imported gas (in LNG form) will bridge the gap between demand or supply. Thus its import definitely will help in meeting the POL import bill and reviving the closed CNG, industrial and power sector.
Quality 1 Petroleum (Pvt.) Limited retails refined petroleum products and lubricants across individual and commercial market segments. We plan to achieve market share to 5 % and generate profit. We are also developing new depots to meet customer needs.
Quality 1 Petroleum is the new emerging company for delivering qualitative & quantitative products & services to its valued customers. The company has completed the development of its 1st oil storage facility at District Sahiwal meeting standards fixed by OGRA to facilitate the customer in the area. NOCs have been secured and completed. Further other oil storage facility at District Rawalpindi & Doulatpur is under construction.