- Quality 1 Mandara Oil terminal has been approved by OGRA & is ready for operations.
- We have successfully signed White Oil Pipeline Throughput Agreement with Pak Arab Pipeline Company Limited (PAPCO) to move HSD from South to up country
- Agreement done with Al-Rahim Trading Co.(Pvt) Ltd. for oil storage facility at Karachi for storing imported fuel.
- Quality 1 Petroleum is also importing product to fullfill the demand at its retail outlets.
- Quality 1 petroleum entered into Hospitality agreement with Total Parco Marketing Limited (formerly Chevron Pakistan Limited).
- 30 retail outlets operational with sales in full swing.
- Over 400 Retail outlets in process of commissioning in Punjab & KPK region.
- Sahiwal Terminal fully Completed & ready for operations.
- DCO-NOC of Mandara terminal has been issued.
- Construction approval for Mandara terminal has been issued from Ministry of Industries & Production, Explosive Department.
- Construction of Mandara Terminal is complete.
- Construction of Daulat Pur, Sindh Terminal will start soon.
DCO NOC for Sahiwal terminal has been issued
The site at Sahiwal is located and few minutes’ drive from the city at Bonga Hayat Road. Underground and above ground storage has been developed at this location for providing un-interrupted and cost effective petrol & diesel supplies to the retail network and bulk customers. Requisite NOCs from concerned authorities have been secured and site is ready for commissioning.